- Soc401/504: Advanced Data Analysis for the Social Sciences (Spring 2017)
- Soc320: Growing Up Poor Across America: An Introduction to Reasoning with Data (Fall 2016)
- Soc400/500: Applied Social Science Statistics (Fall 2016)
- Soc592: Text as Data: Statistical Text Analysis for the Social Sciences (Spring 2016)
- Soc504: Advanced Data Analysis for the Social Sciences (Spring 2016)
- Soc500: Applied Social Science Statistics (Fall 2015)
A note on teaching: The course designs above draw heavily from generations of kind instructors who have shared their materials with me. I'm particularly indebted to Matt Blackwell, Adam Glynn, Justin Grimmer, Jens Hainmueller, Gary King, Kevin Quinn and Matt Salganik. Further course materials for Soc500 and Soc504 will be coming in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
I also run a Sociology Statistics Reading Group which meets about every other week to read and discuss a paper from the literature.
If you would like me to write you a letter of recommendation, see these instructions.