I am a fifth-year PhD student and a Gordon Y. S. Wu fellow in the department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University. My advisor is Prof. Amir Ali Ahmadi. I received my Bachelor of Science from Ecole Centrale Paris, France, in 2011 and my Master of Science from the same university in 2013.
- Polynomial Norms
- Geometry of 3D Environments and Sum of Squares Polynomials
- DC Decomposition of Nonconvex Polynomials with Algebraic Techniques
- Sum of Squares Basis Pursuit with Linear and Second Order Cone Programming
- Optimization over Structured Subsets of Positive Semidefinite Matrices via Column Generation
- Exact Recovery in the Stochastic Block Model
- I just organized a workshop with Amir Ali in Las Vegas for CDC. Please see here for slides and info!
- I am the recipient of the 2016 Best Student Paper Award for the INFORMS Computing Society for my paper "DC Decompositions of Nonconvex Polynomials with Algebraic Techniques" with Amir Ali.
- New paper with Amir Ali, Ameesh and Vikas.