1. Retired Tunisian Military Officers Survey
- Survey of 72 retired senior officers conducted between August-December 2016 with the help of the Association des Anciens Officiers de l’Armée Nationale (AAOAN).
2. Retired Tunisian Military Officers Dataset
- Dataset of all 662 senior officers of the Tunisian armed forces retired before 2009 collected from biographies published by the Ministry of Defense.
3. Ennahda Constituent Assembly Voting Data
- Voting records of the 89 Ennahda members of the Tunisian National Constituent Assembly (2011-2014).
4. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections Survey - with Matthew Cebul
- Survey of 600 Americans recruited through Amazon Mechanical Turk on November 7 and November 9, 2016 (includes a small panel).
5. Turkey Coup Attitudes Survey (TCAS) - with Kim Guiler and Matthew Cebul
- Survey of 1640 Turkish citizens recruited through Facebook advertisements between August 15-October 1, 2016 about the July 15, 2016 failed coup attempt.
6. Experiments on Economic Strain and Islamism - with Amaney Jamal, Tarek Masoud, and Elizabeth Nugent
- Experiments conducted in Tunisia in May 2016 and January 2017 assessing the effect of priming feelings of economic strain on support for political Islam.
7. Experiments on Islam and Charity - with Amaney Jamal and Tarek Masoud
- Experiments conducted in Morocco (September 2015) and Tunisia (August 2016) assessing the effect of priming religion on charitable donations.
8. Experiments on Religion and Compromise - with Matthew Cebul
- Experiments in Tunisia in August 2016 and January 2017 on the effect of priming religion on willingness to compromise.
9. European Court of Human Rights Judgments (Harvard Dataverse) - with Erik Voeten
- This data includes time to implementation of European Court of Human Rights lead judgments. It also includes a codebook and a do-file for replicating all tables and graphs in the International Organization article.