November 10, 2016
- 11/11/16 1:00PM Session: SfN Pre-Conference Sessions: SPC04 - SHORT COURSE #3: Record Keeping and Data Management for High-Quality Science. Organizer/Moderator: S Kastner.
- 11/12/16 1:00PM Session: Poster: 088 - Attentional Networks 88.05. Attention-related spatially-selective alpha suppression is correlated with high frequency broadband power in the human visual system. AB Martin, L Wang, YB Saalmann, A Shestyuk, NE Crone, J Parvizi, RT Knight, S Kastner.
- 11/14/16 1:00PM Session: Poster: 459 - Attention in Visual Cortical Areas 459.07. Communication between the pulvinar and the layers of Area V4 during selective visual attention. R Ly, S Kastner.
- 11/14/16 1:00PM Session: Nanosymposium: 358 - Spatial Attention and Working Memory 385.07. Rhythmic neural activity within the macaque attention network modulates moment-to-moment sampling of the visual environment. IC Fiebelkorn, MA Pinsk, S Kastner.
- 11/16/16 8:00AM Session: Poster: 756 - Data Analysis and Statistics: Neuronal Networks 756.12. Diffusion MRI in the non-human primate at 3T: a direct comparison of multi- vs. single-shell acquisitions. MA Pinsk, S Kastner.
- 1/16/16 1:00PM Session: Poster: 846 - Biochemical Techniques 846.03. A method for MRI-guided reversible inactivation of thalamic regions. MK Eradath, MA Pinsk, S Kastner.