Ph. D. Biology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 2009
B. S. Life Sciences, Beijing University, Beijing, China 2003
Princeton University, The Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics & Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Advisor: Peter Andolfatto 2010-present
- Convergent evolution of Na, K-ATPase in an herbivore community.
- Adaptive evolution of noncoding DNA in Drosophila species.
Kansas State University, Division of Biology
Graduate Research Assistant, Advisor: Mark C. Ungerer 2004-2009
- Natural variation in freezing tolerance in Arabidopsis.
- Fitness benefits and costs of induced resistance.
- Dynamics of transposable element proliferation in plants.
Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences
Research Assistant 2003-2004
- Establish stable mammalian cell lines
Beijing University, Peking-Yale Joint Center of Plant Molecular Genetics & Agro-biotechnology
Undergraduate Research Assistant, Advisor: Hongya Gu 2001-2003
- Genetic diversity of Arabidopsis thaliana in China