I am an Associate Research Scholar at Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering in Princeton University. My primary research interests are (1) Dynamics of liquid droplets and jets and (2) Propagation and ignition of laminar and turbulent flames.
- Droplets and Jets: Collisions, breakup, coalescence and evaporation
- Flame Dynamics: Turbulent premixed flames, flame-front instabilities
- Acoustically Levitated Droplets: Flow structure, preferential agglomeration of suspended particles, instabilities
- Spray Pyrolysis: Thermal Sprays, in-flight chemical transformation of precursor droplets, final microstructure of precipitates
- Optical Diagnostics: Interferometry, Particle Image Velocimetry, Laser Induced Fluorescence, Mie Scattering, Shadowgraph, Particle Tracking, Phase Doppler Anemometry, Infrared Imaging, High Speed Imaging