- "Discounting, risk, inequality: A general approach", Fleurbaey M., S. Zuber, Journal of Public Economics 128: 34-49, 2015.
- "Discounting, beyond Utilitarianism", Fleurbaey M., S. Zuber, Economics: The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal 9: 1-52, 2015.
- "Inequality, climate impacts on the future poor, and carbon prices"- Francis Dennig, Mark B. Budolfson, Marc Fleurbaey, Asher Siebert, and Robert H. Socolow, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, December 2015.
- "Resilience" - Mark Vardy, Mick Smith, Environmental Humanities, May 2017.
- "Reading for precarious times" - Mark Vardy, Social Studies of Science, May 2017.
- "Air quality, health, and climate implications of China’s synthetic natural gas development," Yue Qin, Fabian Wagner, Noah Scovronick, Wei Peng, Junnan Yang, Tong Zhu, Kirk R. Smith, and Denise L. Mauzerall, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, May 2017.
- "Impact of population growth and population ethics on climate change mitigation policy," Noah Scovronick, Mark B. Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Marc Fleurbaey, Asher Siebert, Robert H. Socolow, Dean Spears, and Fabian Wagner, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, October 30, 2017.
- "The comparative importance for optimal climate policy of discounting, inequalities, and catastrophes," Mark Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Marc Fleurbaey, Asher Siebert, and Robert H. Sooclow, Climatic Change, October 28, 2017.
- "The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change: Challenges and Opportunities," Mark Vardy, Michael Oppenheimer, Novroz Dubash, Jessica O'Reilly, and Dale Jamieson, Annual Reviews, October 2017.
- "The association between ambient temperature and mortality in South Africa: A time-series analysis," Noah Scovronick, Francesco Sera, Fiorella Acquaotta, Diego Garzena, Simona Fratianni, Caradee Y. Wright, and Antonio Gasparrini, Environmental Research, February 2018.
- "The Social Cost of Carbon: Valuing Inequality, Risk, and Population for Climate Policy," Marc Fleurbaey, Maddalena Ferranna, Mark Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Kian Mintz-Woo, Robert Socolow, Dean Spears, and Stephane Zuber, The Monist, January 2019.
- "Optimal climate policy and the future of world economic development," Mark Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Marc Fleurbaey, Noah Scovronick, Asher Siebert, Dean Spears, Fabian Wagner, World Bank Economic Review, February 2019.
- "The impact of human health co-benefits on evaluations of global climate policy," Noah Scovronick, Mark Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Frank Errickson, Marc Fleurbaey, Wei Peng, Robert H. Socolow, Dean Spears, and Fabian Wagner, Nature Communications, May 2019.
- "Why the Repugnant Conclusion is Inescapable" -- Mark Budolfson and Dean Spears, December 2018
- "Optimal Global Climate Policy and Regional Carbon Prices" -- Mark Budolfson and Francis Dennig.
- "A note on optima with negishi weights" -- Francis Dennig and Johannes Emmerling -- April 9, 2017
- "Risk, inequality, and climate change" -- Joshua Bernstein, Francis Dennig, Maddalena Ferranna, Marc Fleurbaey - March 26, 2017
- "Climate change and the re-evaluation of cost-benefit analysis" -- Francis Dennig, under review.