- "Discounting, risk, inequality: A general approach", Fleurbaey M., S. Zuber, Journal of Public Economics 128: 34-49, 2015.
- "Discounting, beyond Utilitarianism", Fleurbaey M., S. Zuber, Economics: The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal 9: 1-52, 2015.
- "Inequality, climate impacts on the future poor, and carbon prices"- Francis Dennig, Mark B. Budolfson, Marc Fleurbaey, Asher Siebert, and Robert H. Socolow, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, December 2015.
- "Resilience" - Mark Vardy, Mick Smith, Environmental Humanities, May 2017.
- "Reading for precarious times" - Mark Vardy, Social Studies of Science, May 2017.
- "Air quality, health, and climate implications of China’s synthetic natural gas development," Yue Qin, Fabian Wagner, Noah Scovronick, Wei Peng, Junnan Yang, Tong Zhu, Kirk R. Smith, and Denise L. Mauzerall, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, May 2017.
- "Impact of population growth and population ethics on climate change mitigation policy," Noah Scovronick, Mark B. Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Marc Fleurbaey, Asher Siebert, Robert H. Socolow, Dean Spears, and Fabian Wagner, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, October 30, 2017.
- "The comparative importance for optimal climate policy of discounting, inequalities, and catastrophes," Mark Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Marc Fleurbaey, Asher Siebert, and Robert H. Sooclow, Climatic Change, October 28, 2017.
- "The association between ambient temperature and mortality in South Africa: A time-series analysis," Noah Scovronick, Francesco Sera, Fiorella Acquaotta, Diego Garzena, Simona Fratianni, Caradee Y. Wright, and Antonio Gasparrini, Environmental Research, February 2018.
- "Optimal Global Climate Policy and Regional Carbon Prices," Mark Budolfson and Francis Dennig.
- "A note on optima with negishi weights" - Francis Dennig and Johannes Emmerling - April 9, 2017
- "Optimal climate policy and the future of world economic development" - Mark Budolfson, Francis Dennig, Marc Fleurbaey, Noah Scovronick, Asher Siebert, Dean Spears, Fabian Wagner--forthcoming in World Bank Economic Review.
- "Risk, inequality, and climate change" - Joshua Bernstein, Francis Dennig, Maddalena Ferranna, Marc Fleurbaey - March 26, 2017
- "Climate change and the re-evaluation of cost-benefit analysis," Francis Dennig, under review.