I am a final-year PhD student and a Gordon Y. S. Wu fellow in the department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University. My advisor is Prof. Amir Ali Ahmadi. I received my Bachelor of Science from Ecole Centrale Paris, France, in 2011 and my Master of Science from the same university in 2013.
I am very excited to be joining the Decision Sciences Area at INSEAD next year as an Assistant Professor!
- Monotonous polynomials and sums of squares
- Polynomial Norms
- On the Complexity of Detecting Convexity over a Box
- Improving efficiency and scalability of sum of squares optimization:recent advances and limitations
- On the construction of converging hierarchies for polynomial optimization based on certificates of global positivity
- Geometry of 3D Environments and Sum of Squares Polynomials
- New paper out with Amir Ali titled "On the Complexity of Detecting Convexity over a Box"
- I just finished writing up my thesis! Take a look in the publications tab.
- Check out some of my more recent talks by clicking on the Talks tab!
- Recipient of the 2017 School of Engineering and Applied Science Award for Excellence.
- I will be attending the Young Researchers Workshop in Cornell in October!
- I will be attending the EE/CS Rising Stars Workshop in Stanford in November!