I will be joining the Decision Sciences Area at INSEAD as an Assistant Professor in September.
Prior to this, I was a PhD student and a Gordon Y. S. Wu fellow in the department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University. I received my PhD in May 2018 and my advisor was Prof. Amir Ali Ahmadi. I received my Bachelor of Science from Ecole Centrale Paris, France, in 2011 and my Master of Science from the same university in 2013.
- Monotonous polynomials and sums of squares
- Polynomial Norms
- On the Complexity of Detecting Convexity over a Box
- Improving efficiency and scalability of sum of squares optimization:recent advances and limitations
- On the construction of converging hierarchies for polynomial optimization based on certificates of global positivity
- Geometry of 3D Environments and Sum of Squares Polynomials
- New paper out with Amir Ali titled "On the Complexity of Detecting Convexity over a Box"
- I just finished writing up my thesis! Take a look in the publications tab.
- Check out some of my more recent talks by clicking on the Talks tab!
- Recipient of the 2017 School of Engineering and Applied Science Award for Excellence.
- I will be attending the Young Researchers Workshop in Cornell in October!
- I will be attending the EE/CS Rising Stars Workshop in Stanford in November!