I am a final-year PhD student and a Gordon Y. S. Wu fellow in the department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering at Princeton University. My advisor is Prof. Amir Ali Ahmadi. I received my Bachelor of Science from Ecole Centrale Paris, France, in 2011 and my Master of Science from the same university in 2013.
I am excited to be going on the academic job market this year!
- Monotonous polynomials and sums of squares
- Polynomial Norms
- Improving efficiency and scalability of sum of squares optimization:recent advances and limitations
- On the construction of converging hierarchies for polynomial optimization based on certificates of global positivity
- Geometry of 3D Environments and Sum of Squares Polynomials
- Sum of Squares Basis Pursuit with Linear and Second Order Cone Programming
- Recipient of the School of Engineering and Applied Science Award for Excellence.
- I will be attending the Young Researchers Workshop in Cornell in October!
- I will be attending the EE/CS Rising Stars Workshop in Stanford in November!
- Recipient of the 2017 Annual Award for Excellence in Teaching of Operations Research from the IISE (international award).
- I am the recipient of the 2016 Best Student Paper Award for the INFORMS Computing Society for my paper "DC Decompositions of Nonconvex Polynomials with Algebraic Techniques" with Amir Ali.