2015-now, Ph.D. candidate, EE, Princeton University, USA.
- Energy efficient machine learning ensembles for smart healthcare and IoT
- Compact deep neural network architecture searching: growth and pruning for CNN/LSTM
- Thesis advisor: Prof. Niraj K. Jha
2015-17, M.A., EE, Princeton University, USA.
2011-15, B.Eng, EEE, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- First-Class Honor
- GPA: 3.94/4.00, Minor in Business: GPA 4.00/4.00
- Dean’s list for all 4 academic years
- Gold Medal: Defence Science & Technology Agency Gold Medal (Best Final Year Project / Thesis)
- Gold Medal: Thomson Asia Pacific Holdings Gold Medal (RF Circuits)
- Honorable University Best Industrial-Orientation Prize
- NTU President Scholar (3-year)
Invited Talk and Poster
- H. Yin, 'Applied Machine Learning: From Theory to Practice', Invited Talk by IEEE Circuits and Systems Singapore Chapter & Centre for Infocomm Technology (INFINITUS), Singapore, Feb. 01, 2018.
- H. Yin, 'A Health Decision Support System for Disease Diagnosis based on Wearable Medical Sensors and Machine Learning Ensembles', Poster at New Jersey Tech Concil's 'What's Next in Medical Devices' Forum, Princeton, Jun. 13, 2016.
- (17-18 F') ELE364 Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics
- (16-17 S') ELE464 Embedded Computing
- (16-17) Senior Thesis Assistant, Electrical Engineering, Princeton University.
Details in my Linkedin profile.