Welcome to Mingyu Park's Research Website
This OpenScholar website aims on summarizing my up-to-date research progress and also sharing interesting information of latest climate research fields.
Please feel free to contact me for any discussion or potential research collaboration. You can find my contact info at the right column.
- Which is the More Effective Driver of the Poleward Eddy Heat Flux Variability: Zonal Gradient of Tropical Convective Heating or Equator-To-Pole Temperature Gradient?
- The Role of Planetary-scale Eddies on the Recent Isentropic Slope Trend during Boreal Winter
- Is the Stationary Wave Bias in CMIP5 Simulations Driven by Latent Heating Biases?
- A Mechanism for the Midwinter Minimum in North Pacific Storm‐Track Intensity From a Global Perspective.
- Relationship between Tropical and Extratropical Diabatic Heating and Their Impact on Stationary-Transient Wave Interference.