- H. Jia, M. Ozatay*, Y. Tang*, H. Valavi*, R. Pathak*, J. Lee, and N. Verma, "A Programmable Neural-network Inference Accelerator based on Scalable In-Memory Computing," to appear in IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), Feb. 2021.
- N. Verma, H. Jia, H. Valavi, Y. Tang, M. Ozatay, L. Chen, B. Zhang, and P. Deaville, "In-Memory Computing: Advances and prospects," in IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 43-55, Summer 2019. (invited) [publisher's version]
- Y. Mehlman, P. Kumar, M. Ozatay, S. Wagner, J. C. Sturm, and N. Verma, "Large-Area electronics HF RFID Reader-array for Object-detecting Smart Surfaces" IEEE Solid-State Circuits Letters, vol. 1, no. 8, pp. 182-185, Aug. 2018. [publisher's version]
- M. Ozatay and N. Verma, “Exploiting Emerging Sensing Technologies Towards Structure in Data for Enhancing Perception in Human-centric Applications,” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 3411-3422, April 2019. [paper] [publisher's version]
- M. Ozatay, L. Aygun, H. Jia, P. Kumar, Y. Mehlman, C. Wu, S. Wagner, J. C. Sturm, and N. Verma, "AI Meets Large-Scale Sensing: using Large-Area Electronics (LAE) to enable intelligent spaces," IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference (CICC), Apr. 2018, San Diego, CA. (invited) [paper] [publisher's version]
- M. Ozatay, H. Jia, L. E. Aygun, S. Wagner, J. C. Sturm, and N. Verma, "Sound Identification Using Physically-Expansive Sensing System," 17th Annual Flexible Electronics Conference (2018FLEX), Feb. 2018, Monterey, CA. (Third Place Student Poster Award)
* Contributed equally.