You have the ability to add users to your site and also give them editing privileges. If you have a longer list of users, you may want to ask WDS to add them (Method 1).
- Go to the Princeton Service portal at www.princeton.edu/snap and click on the Get Help link.
- In the ticket Description, list the Princeton NetIDs of the users that you would like to add, along with the desired roles (Administrator or Content Editor).
- Go to your site and log in.
- In the Admin Bar, choose Members & Roles
- On the right hand side at the top, click on the green button that says "Add a Member"
- In "Find an existing user" type the person's name to see if they are already a user on the Open Scholar system. If not, that user would then first have to log into the system to create an account (see below).
- Once the person is added as a user, you can choose to edit that user's role on the site by clicking on the edit link next to that user's name. You can make that user a site administrator, Site Owner, Viewer, or keep the default setting (Basic member).
You can remove site members by clicking on the delete link next to their name and confirm the deletion.
**If you can not find the user when trying to add them, they will need to log in through CAS to create an OpenScholar account.
- Go to scholar.princeton.edu/cas
- Login to CAS using their valid NetID and Password.
- When they authenticate through CAS, they will then see the front page of the main OpenScholar site, with a message saying they're logged in via CAS.
- No further action by that user is necessary. It is now up to the site owner to add the new user as a member to the site.