You have the ability to add users to your site and also give them editing privileges (by making them an admin of the site). To do this:
- Go to your site and log in.
- In the Admin Bar, choose Members & Roles
- On the right hand side at the top, click on the green button that says "Add a Member"
- In "Find an existing user" type the person's name to see if they are already a user on Open Scholar
- Once the person is added as a user, you can choose to edit their role on the site by clicking on the edit link next to their name. You can make then a site administrator, Site Owner, Viewer, or keep the default setting (Basic member), which is that the user is not an administrator.
You can remove site members by clicking on the delete link next to their name and confirm the deletion.
**If you can not find the user when trying to add them, they will need to create an OpenScholar account. They can create an account without having to create a site by:
- Go to http://scholar.princeton.edu
- Click on the Get started and create a site link.
- Login to CAS using their valid NetID and Password.
- When they authenticate through CAS, they will then see the front page of OpenScholar, a message saying they're logged in via CAS, and they will see an orange Create a Site button,. This means that they have created an OpenScholar account.