1. Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Market Approach with Heterogeneous Firms (with Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato)
American Economic Review, 106(9): 2582-2624, September 2016.
2. Tax Cuts for Whom? Heterogeneous Effects of Tax Changes on Growth and Employment. Forthcoming, Journal of Political Economy.
- Coverage: Washington Post, Bloomberg, Forbes, WSJ, Moneyweek, Washington Post, Financial Times, Washington Post, Marketwatch, Congressional Quartely, International Business Times, Washtington Post, Reuters, Huffington Post, International Business Times, The New York Times (Economix), Capital Ideas, Washington Post.
3. Business in the United States: Who Owns it and How Much Tax Do They Pay? (with Michael Cooper, John McClelland, James Pearce, Richard Prisinzano, Joe Sullivan, Danny Yagan, and Eric Zwick), in Tax Policy and the Economy, Cambridge: MIT Press, Vol 30: 90-128, Brown. 2016.
- Coverage: NBER Digest Summary,WSJ,WSJ,Washington Post, PBS, Fiscal Times, WSJ,Politico, Politico, Bloomberg, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Capital Ideas, New York Times, New York Times.
4. State Taxes and Spatial Misallocation (with Pablo Fajgelbaum, Eduardo Morales, and Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato) Revised and Resubmitted, Review of Economic Studies.
5. The Structure of State Corporate Taxation and its Impact on State Tax Revenues and Economic Activity (with Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato). Revised and Resubmitted, Journal of Public Economics
6. Who Profits from Patents? Rent-sharing at Innovative Firms (with Pat Kline, Neviana Petkova, and Heidi Williams). Revise and Resubmit, Quarterly Journal of Economics.
7. Capitalists in the Twenty-First Century (with Matt Smith, Danny Yagan, and Eric Zwick). Revise and Resubmit, Quarterly Journal of Economics.